- RSS Channel Showcase 5430941
- RSS Channel Showcase 1624651
- RSS Channel Showcase 5318212
- RSS Channel Showcase 5994864
Articles on this Page
- 05/07/15--08:01: _Beauty Flash! Dr. ...
- 05/15/15--07:11: _Healthy Habits for ...
- 05/15/15--07:40: _The Ladies Behind t...
- 05/15/15--09:22: _Wearing Your Heart ...
- 05/28/15--10:31: _Experience Adult Su...
- 05/28/15--21:21: _5 Must-Have Product...
- 05/28/15--22:20: _Streamline Your Sum...
- 06/02/15--08:08: _Hummm-us!
- 06/02/15--09:21: _12 Ways to Eliminat...
- 06/02/15--11:32: _12 Great Travel App...
- 06/06/15--10:35: _Travel-themed Gifts...
- 06/12/15--11:11: _Sweet Treats to Bea...
- 06/12/15--11:46: _Stocking Up on Sass...
- 06/12/15--12:05: _Stay-At-Home Manicu...
- 06/12/15--12:32: _Get Your Summer Glo...
- 06/17/15--15:44: _Get Perfect Beach H...
- 06/22/15--05:47: _18 Creative Tips fo...
- 06/27/15--19:39: _Clean Cut Fun!
- 07/07/15--16:45: _Philanthropic Panti...
- 07/07/15--16:50: _TABATHA COFFEY LAUN...
- 05/15/15--07:11: Healthy Habits for the Whole Family
- 05/15/15--07:40: The Ladies Behind the (Cosmetic) Lines
- 05/15/15--09:22: Wearing Your Heart on Your Sleeve
- 05/28/15--10:31: Experience Adult Summer Camp and Channel Your Inner Child
- 05/28/15--21:21: 5 Must-Have Products to Keep You Safe in the Summer Sun
- 05/28/15--22:20: Streamline Your Summer Wardrobe the Parisian Way
- 06/02/15--08:08: Hummm-us!
- 06/02/15--09:21: 12 Ways to Eliminate Allergy Triggers in Your Home
- 06/02/15--11:32: 12 Great Travel Apps for Families
- 06/06/15--10:35: Travel-themed Gifts for Father’s Day
- 06/12/15--11:11: Sweet Treats to Beat the Heat
- 06/12/15--11:46: Stocking Up on Sass this Summer
- 06/12/15--12:05: Stay-At-Home Manicures Made Easy
- 06/12/15--12:32: Get Your Summer Glow on with Pellevé
- 06/17/15--15:44: Get Perfect Beach Hair Without the Beach
- 06/22/15--05:47: 18 Creative Tips for Camping Like an Adult
- 06/27/15--19:39: Clean Cut Fun!
- 07/07/15--16:45: Philanthropic Panties That Hold Your Period. No, Seriously.
- 07/07/15--16:50: TABATHA COFFEY LAUNCHES BEAUTY WEBSITE
Looking for an added daily defense against sun and free radicals? Want to treat puffy eyes? Hoping to soothe visible redness or irritation? These skin issues are not uncommon, but according to renowned New York City dermatologist and psychiatrist, Dr. Amy Wechsler, the solution for all may be as close as your kitchen! “Cucumbers are not only low in calories, but are filled with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that can feed your complexion inside and out,” Dr. Wechsler says.
The post Beauty Flash! Dr. Amy Wechsler Weighs In on Cool Cucumber: Skin’s Best Friend appeared first on AKA Mom Magazine.
Families that are healthy together, stay together! Encourage your family to harness healthy eating and exercise habits this summer and throughout the year with our favorite well-being products on the market. From dietary supplements to fitness trackers, it’s never been easier to get (and keep!) your family’s health on track!
According to recent data by leading market research company Lucintel, the global cosmetic industry is forecasted to reach nearly $265 billion by 2017. That’s billion with a ‘b,’ ladies. This number is not all that surprising since a decent drugstore bronzer or mascara can cost upwards of $17 these days, however it does pique our interest regarding brand loyalty and recognition. Many brands have become household names, yet how much do we really know about the brand and how it got started?
Ever feel overwhelmed when it comes to finding fashion that speaks directly to you? Are you looking for a brand that offers more than just a high-end or popular label? Do you support companies with valuable products that inspire you to take the world by storm and live up to your potential rather than fall in line behind others? What about stylists who design for a cause? If you answered “yes” to any of these, then we’ve got something in common! We too crave more when it comes to the statements we wish to make with our clothes and accessories. Get inspired with us as we explore the options for those seeking serious style with a purpose.
Summer camps aren’t just for kids anymore, and adults the world over are starting to take note. According to the American Camp Association, an estimated 1 million adults now partake in the summer camp experience each year. And this enthusiasm for camping runs the gamut—as does the age of participants—from nostalgia and summer camp first-timers to adventure hounds and fun seekers.
The post Experience Adult Summer Camp and Channel Your Inner Child appeared first on AKA Mom Magazine.
The month of May marks the nation’s annual Skin Cancer Awareness Month, and as the most common cancer among Americans, we wanted to spread the word about organizations and products that are making a difference in the fight against this often-times preventable malady. Shop these must must-haves with us as we spend for a cause this month.
The post 5 Must-Have Products to Keep You Safe in the Summer Sun appeared first on AKA Mom Magazine.
When you’re a busy mom taking care of everyone else, it can be difficult to find the time to take care of your own stuff, namely a disorganized and overstuffed closet. But thanks to the genius concept of the ten-item wardrobe, you won’t have to struggle in search of the perfect outfit ever again.
The weather is warm, the sun is beating down on your body, you feel the soft sand in between your toes, sipping on a iced coffee that tastes and looks like a milkshake. Your server comes back with the food you ordered, hmm tomatoes and cucumber, tabbouleh, hummus, baba ghanoush and pita. A perfect meal, for a perfect day.
Spring typically delivers more allergen triggers than any other time of the year – however, this year, allergy sufferers will feel even more miserable with what doctors are saying will be one of the worst allergy seasons, a pollen tsunami.
The post 12 Ways to Eliminate Allergy Triggers in Your Home appeared first on AKA Mom Magazine.
Planning a family vacation can be a daunting task. Whether a short trip or a long haul, there’s just so much to think about and keep track of. And regardless of how prepared you might think you are, there’s always room for error or forgetfulness or—to be honest—sheer chaos to ensue!
Buying gifts can sometimes feel like a daunting task. Especially when you’re shopping for people who are as picky as a porcupine or seem to have everything.
Summer is in full swing! Now that your kids are ending school and starting their summer adventures you have to think about the different kinds of snacks and foods you’ll need for the next two months. Summer is the time for icy, creamy, frozen treats to keep everyone cool.
Need a lifestyle revamp with a little extra sass and a little less blah? We’ve got what you’re looking for. Shop our favorite items to show off your badassery this summer without regrets.
By Dana DeMercurio We all want perfectly manicured nails, but at what cost? A trip to the salon comes with a price tag anywhere from $15-$50, so why not perfect your mani/pedi at home at a fraction of the cost? Don’t despair if your nail painting skills are on par with preschool art lessons – ...
We’ve all paid the price for beauty in one way or another, whether it was wearing that pair of uncomfortable, sky-high heels that made our legs look great or enduring thirty minutes of painful eyebrow waxing to get that perfect arch. Maybe you even recall spending three hours perfecting your cat-eye liner for a first date that never led to a second one. Whatever the case may be, you’ve probably found yourself wishing you didn’t have to sacrifice so much time and comfort for beauty. Now with the arrival of new skin methods like the Pellevé System you won’t have to sacrifice time away from your kids or endure a painful procedure to reveal smoother, brighter, more youthful skin.
Sometimes it seems likes hair has a mind of its own. On the days you want to style your long hair into a sleek ponytail your hair refuses to be anything but frizzy. Maybe you cut your hair into a new short ‘do only to discover you have no idea how to style it. Either way, you’re stuck in a hair rut and you need a way out.
This summer, hear the call of the wild and be ready! Make the most of your camping adventures with these fun and creative ideas!
By Haley Bridges Now that summer is in full swing it means there are going to be lots of BBQ’s, birthday parties and Fourth of July! For the parties that don’t have their own theme it would be fun to give each event their something creative of their own. Such as a beach, animal, ice ...
Most women would agree that Mother Nature’s monthly gift is more of a curse, so what would you say if we told you that there’s a better way to power through your period? Sounds impossible, right? Don’t worry, we were a bit skeptical at first too. But then this happened.
The post Philanthropic Panties That Hold Your Period. No, Seriously. appeared first on AKA Mom Magazine.
In an effort to bring salon professionals and their clients closer together, the no-nonsense television personality, author and celebrity hairdresser Tabatha Coffey has launched Industrie, a beauty website unlike any other.